Noise sensitive area south-southeast of THR 01 (see map above).
After departure RWY 19, climb straight ahead and do not turn left until after passing south of highway 61 (the main road to Karlstad).
Thank you for your cooperation.
More than 3 touch and go landings is allowed only during weekdays
from 0800 to 1700 hours local time.
Use left hand traffic circuits for both runways.
Other activities including motor vehicles may occur on the RWY, TWY
and APN. Unless otherwise stated in NOTAM, aircraft has priority. However, good cooperation will ensure the best outcome.
More detailed information is available here.
Sporadic snow clearance. Information may be obtained from Johan Lund, telephone +46 70 932 28 09.
N.B. No measures will be taken to improve braking action.
Aircraft parking along eastern edge of the apron, north of the taxiway. Tie-down weights available at northern edge, see "Apron details".
A model aero club is very active at the field.
Wildlife is common within aerodrome area.
When operating on the grass strip, stay well clear of the RWY lights.
- RWY 01/19
- Surface: Asphalt 1150 x 30 m
- THR 19 displaced 200 m
- Communication frequency: 123,350 MHz (Arvika radio)
- Airport elevation: 237 ft (72 m)
- Pilot controlled lighting on 123,350 MHz for 12 s
- Fuel: Avgas UL91, credit cards accepted
- Wind sock west of the field
- Taxi: +46 570 107 00
- Obstacle 2,5 km east-northeast of the field, 745 ft MSL
- The grass strip extends from the taxi way and 400 m to the north
For fuelling during weekdays (Mon-Fri) call Thomas Jansson, telephone +46 70 673 37 52, who will help if time allows.
Distance to Arvika city center is approximately 3 km.
Inexpensive accomodation available at the airfield, click here.