Noise sensitive area south-southeast of THR 01 (see map above).
After departure RWY 19, climb straight ahead and do not turn left until after passing south of highway 61 (the main road to Karlstad).
Thank you for your cooperation.
Commercial and corporate aviation:
More than 3 touch and go landings is allowed only during weekdays
from 0800 to 1700 hours local time.
Use left hand traffic circuits for both runways.
Other activities including motor vehicles may occur on the RWY, TWY
and APN. Unless otherwise stated in NOTAM, aircraft has priority. However, good cooperation will ensure the best outcome.
For more detailed information, click here.
Sporadic snow clearance. The status can be seen on our webcam.
N.B. No measures will be taken to improve braking action.
Aircraft parking along eastern edge of the apron, north of the taxiway. Tie-down weights available at northern edge, see photo on the right.
A model aero club is very active at the field.
Wildlife is common within aerodrome area.
When operating on the grass strip, stay well clear of the RWY lights and beware of the threshold lights RWY 19 (displaced THR), extending out from the RWY edge, see photo on the right. Also, on final strip 01, be observant of possible conflicting traffic on the taxiway.
The surface of the grass strip can be soft during the thaw in the spring and after longer periods of rain during the autumn. Taxi on the strip or on the asphalt and avoid the blue marked area, see photo on the right.
The distance between the RWY-lights is 50 m.
- RWY 01/19: Left traffic circuit
- Surface: Asphalt 1150 x 30 m
- THR 19 displaced 200 m
- Communication frequency: 123,350 MHz ("Arvika radio")
- Airport elevation: 237 ft (72 m)
- Pilot controlled lighting on 123,350 MHz for 12 s
- Fuel: Avgas UL91, credit cards accepted
- Wind sock west of the field, north of the apron
- Taxi: +46 570 107 00
- Bicycle: We have bicycles for rent, click here
- Obstacle 2,5 km east-northeast of the field, 745 ft MSL
- The grass strip is 400 x 30 m, extending from the taxi way and to the north, on the western side of the RWY
For fuelling during weekdays (Mon-Fri) call Thomas Jansson, telephone +46 70 673 37 52, who will help if time allows.
Distance to Arvika city center is approximately 4 km.
Inexpensive accomodation available at the airfield, click here.
National emergency number: 112.